CREW TEAM MEMBER
©2021 New Generation Hostel
New Generation Hostel works for me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun and I like challenges.
I am looking for a job that fits in my life and leaves me the choice to be inspired by what I do: growing along side my team colleagues, making new friends, and building a career.
I know that at New Generation Hostel every team member works with energy and motivation to learn new skills.
New Generation Hostel is the place for me, because I know that from here on in, I can go further than I thought possible.
I am making my move. Let's talk.
The Welcome Crew Team Member assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding greeting standards. As a member of the Welcome Team, your hostel will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
Besides outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment, the Welcome Crew Team Member’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet customers with a smile
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Control I.D.
- Give tourist information
- Selling promotions
- Keep the hostel look fantastic
- Ensure items are well stocked
- Basic computer ability
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as copiers, fax machines, and scanners
- Call center experience
- Experience in sales
- Fluency in two or more languages - English is a must!
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift