©2021 New Generation Hostel
New Generation Hostel works for me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun and I like challenges.
I am looking for a job that fits in my life and leaves me the choice to be inspired by what I do: growing along side my team colleagues, making new friends, and building a career.
I know that at New Generation Hostel every team member works with energy and motivation to learn new skills.
New Generation Hostel is the place for me, because I know that from here on in, I can go further than I thought possible.
I am making my move. Let's talk.
The maid assists the management in achieving and maintaining the interiors and exteriors of the buildings and maintains the appliances and equipment. The maid attends the facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and tidy environment for all guests. This is a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening New Generation Hostel's reputation. As a member of the Welcome Crew Team, your hostel will support you with the tools and training you need to be successful.
In addition to a proven track record as a cleaner or maid and the ability to maintain a high level of performance, the responsibilities of the welcome team member may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing a variety of cleaning tasks such as sweeping, cleaning, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring that all rooms are cared for and inspected to standards
- Protect the equipment and make sure there are no discrepancies
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits and disorders
- Handle reasonable complaints / requests with professionalism and patience
- Check the stock levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate
- Strictly comply with health and safety regulations and be aware of any company practices
- Replacing the bulbs
- Restocking of bathroom supplies
- Notify and delivery of any forgotten valuables - "honesty is the best policy" -