©2024 New Generation Hostel
New Generation Hostel works for me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun and I like challenges.
I am looking for a job that fits in my life and leaves me the choice to be inspired by what I do: growing along side my team colleagues, making new friends, and building a career.
I know that at New Generation Hostel every team member works with energy and motivation to learn new skills.
New Generation Hostel is the place for me, because I know that from here on in, I can go further than I thought possible.
I am making my move. Let's talk.
The maintenance worker performs minor maintenance duties in supporting the hostel buildings and makes sure that all equipment is clean, tidy and in functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors and other employees. As a member of the Welcome Crew Team, your hostel will support you with the tools and training you need to be successful.
In addition to an exceptional attitude, a willingness to learn and grow is required, and you must have the ability to apply common sense. The responsibilities of the Welcome Crew Team member may include, but are not limited to:
- Execution of the works according to the standard procedure and the operational program of the building
- Execution of repairs / maintenances of minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic
- Performing retouching and finishing of the paint
- Snow clearing from entrances and walkways, as needed
- Participate in general cleaning, painting and repair work
- Use hand tools and power tools to carry out minor maintenance repairs and to maintain land and paths
- Provides route assistance to officials, staff, visitors and other employees as required
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills
- Check the building regularly at the start and end of shifts