CREW TEAM MEMBER
©2024 New Generation Hostel
New Generation Hostel works for me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun and I like challenges.
I am looking for a job that fits in my life and leaves me the choice to be inspired by what I do: growing along side my team colleagues, making new friends, and building a career.
I know that at New Generation Hostel every team member works with energy and motivation to learn new skills.
New Generation Hostel is the place for me, because I know that from here on in, I can go further than I thought possible.
I am making my move. Let's talk.
The Customer Care Crew Team Member assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding greeting standards, processing orders, preparing correspondences and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. As a member of the Customer Care Team, your hostel will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
Besides outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment, the Customer Care Crew Team Member’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive hostel experience
- Assist customers with planning and booking reservations
- Resolve customer complaints - in a calm and professional manner
- Basic computer ability
- Data entry experience
- Knowledge of office equipment, such as copiers, fax machines, and scanners
- Sales experience
- Call center experience
- Fluency in two or more languages - English is a must!
- Partnering with other Crew team members and Managers to meet target goals during your shift